Being a plus-size man or woman does not mean you cannot be fashionable. Many apparel makers take note of the fact that there are individual differences on the sizes. They heed the call by creating pieces that will most likely fit those who are beyond size 10. Then again, there will always be the question of “how’s the fit?” Well, that depends on how well you shop.
Everybody loves a pair of jeans. Every closet should have at least one reliable pair that you can pull out for those “jean moments”. However, you might be having a hard time choosing what kind of jeans actually fit, especially if you are a plus-size. That’s why we are here. We will give you a useful guideline:
* Big size jeans sans the need for garterized bands or elastic waists. An elastic band only makes it redundant. It is already a plus-size. That means it is big enough to fit you in.
* Do not be afraid of the design choices available. Being a plus-size does not mean you should no longer be fashionable. Our fashion experts have found a clever way of getting people into being stylish while filling in the big need.
* Jeans with stretch fabric are most ideal for big size jeans. They do not distort the style yet fits right alright.
* Dark colored jeans are highly preferred for plus-size jeans for the simple fact that they are slimming. But heck, you can choose any shade that you want!
* Take note of your jeans’ back pockets. They should be small and put closely together. Anything other than that would emphasize what’s behind.
* Do not wear baggy tops with your jeans as much as you should not wear form fitting tops with it. Choose tops that are in neutral colors and with simple lines. Extravagant tops will only highlight your big size. So it is better to settle for mute designs and for colors that spell sophistication like browns and tans and the like.
* Do not worry about how your denims fit. Your problem with proportions can be easily resolved by finding the right brand, the right cut, and the right style of jeans. You are not the only one having the same concern. Even women with hourglass body type need to dig deep in order to find a pair that would fit them. What’s more important is that you find your match. As mentioned earlier, you should have a reliable pair of jeans that could pull off a great look for you every time.